6 High-Paying Careers in the Year of the Golden Dragon
Major career moves are part of our New Year’s Resolutions. These dynamic shifts in one’s field of specialization mean a lot of dynamic and doable goals and objectives, which can propel a person towards success and self-actualization. The 6-high paying careers in the “Year of the Golden Dragon” according to Tig Gilliam, Chief Executive Officer (staffing and recruiting division) of the Adecco Group in North America, they are not in any way connected to the government nor in a huge construction firm at that. However, they got alarmed and concerned about several job closures; which are merely the results of several factors like lack of proper and sustainable management strategies, inadequate advertising agendas and most importantly, the aspects of job competence, in relation to employees skills and the right work ethics within the bounds of a given workplace.
Therefore, time and tested long-term solutions must be carefully studied just like what Gilliam did. As part of the CEO’s unsolicited advice to company owners and “business giants”, health care, economic or finance industries and IT offices must have a wide range of employment scope and job opportunities; in order to foster or establish anti-recession measures, which will definitely make remarkable upsurges of economic progress and development.
What Are The 6 High-Paying Jobs of 2012?
In another related development, the Labor Department in North American countries have listed down 6 high-paying careers for this year. Experts in the field of job recruitment and career development assure newly graduates and job seekers will never go out of hand in terms of choosing the right and high-paying job opportunities in this “Year of the Golden Dragon” and in the next years ahead. Here are the 6 best jobs with the highest remuneration packages.
1. Registered Nurse or RN – This is a welcome development and great news for newly grads of BS Nursing. The Labor Department in the continent of North America has exclusively included in the list of careers with high salaries the nurses who give unconditional love and care to those who are in pain and psychological dilemma, because of their sicknesses. Consequently, their country will proudly seek the professional healthcare services of these hardworking nurses, starting this year. To date, a total of 582,000 nursing jobs will be filled in from 2012-2018. Likewise, 40% of these nurses will be deployed in homes, community centers and in schools.
2. Computer System Analysts – They are dubbed as the “troubleshooters” of the computer world and virtual reality. Likewise, these individuals are well-trained and highly-qualified to cater and address several problems in relation to the most difficult job in the planet today. In North America alone, it will be hiring 108,000 computer system analysts till 2018.
3. Accountants – In April, these analytic thinking jobs will be in demand. Similarly, the Labor Department will be hiring a total of 279,000 new accountants. So, if you want to be your own boss grab this once in a lifetime opportunity before you cry a bucket of tears in regret.
4. Dental Hygienists – The immediate need for a dental practitioner like this varies from one state to another. As far as their duties and responsibilities are concerned, they can duly accomplish any of the following functions: to put dental fillings, local anesthetic administration and the gentle removal of your dental braces or hinges.
5. Sales Managers and Representatives – These cool positions are otherwise known as “customer representatives”. With respect to their specific job descriptions, they make it certain that their clients are happy when doing payment transactions. Moreover, the company where they are connected gives them the tasks of introducing a new set of clients to make their products achieve the highest profit sale for a given year
6. Social Workers – Competent people who are assigned to help those persons to adjust effectively in the different transitions of life. Examples of these are adoption of a child, loss of a loved one and drug dependence. Meanwhile, the clinical social work classification will be up for the “most demanding job position in the Northern hemisphere of America”. According to the Labor Department, the total number of social workers tagged as “for immediate hiring” will approximately escalate to 108,000 in 2012 till 2018.
To conclude, the urgency of job hiring is constantly present in any social setting and economic situation. The only question that remains to be vague for career-oriented individuals is: Are they ready for global competitiveness?