Bora Bora Island Cruises: Bora Bora Voyage and Exploration on a 360 Degree Level of Timeless Splendor and Magnificence
Cruising in Bora Bora island is one of the best worldly pleasures that you can ever experience for a lifetime. As such, the majestic and splendid island in the South Pacific hemisphere has been aptly referred to by travel reviewers as “”The Jewel of South Pacific”. Despite of its glaring magnanimity in terms of geographical and topographical elements, the God given archipelago is just a small island that is approximately located at about 150 miles, on the northwestern part of Tahiti. Demographically, the island of Bora Bora is the tranquil and progressive haven of 4,200 inhabitants. Therefore, if you want to learn more about the rich cultural heritage of Bora Bora island, the Bora Bora island cruises package will truly provide you of all the other interesting facts about this enigmatic Pearl Island of the South Pacific.
The Bora Bora island cruises package is courtesy of Cruise Tahiti. In fact, this newly-established cruise company takes pride in providing their thousands of passengers across the globe of a wide variety of cruise vacation packages on different destinations that will definitely suit your travel needs in terms of budget, your lifestyle and most of all, the different kinds of tourists’ attractions and destinations that you would want to see, explore and be in commune with while staying in Bora Bora island.
Tahiti Cruises: The Best Honeymoon Bora Bora Island Cruises
For your honeymoon, the Bora Bora island cruises from Tahiti Cruises is the best partner that you can be with, to make your romantic escapades the most memorable part of your blissful marital union. Are you ready for the ultimate surprise of your life? Let this article help you unravel the mesmerizing beauty of the small but adorable island of Bora Bora while you are on board on any of the Bora Bora island cruises, that only Tahiti Cruises can ever provide.
The Best Choice for Cruise Vacations In South Pacific
Why choose Tahiti Cruises for your Bora Bora island cruise vacation? Well, it is simply because the Tahiti Cruises can make your Bora Bora Island Cruises breathtaking, timeless and precious like a gemstone. Most importantly, the friendly and safe cruise carrier like Tahiti Cruises will let you and your loved ones to find and explore the island that is best characterized with a beautiful volcano in the middle of a sprawling and crystal clear lagoon.
Tahiti Cruises For Your Superb Bora Bora Adventure
The Tahiti Cruises which will perfectly offer you the finest cruise experience in the world, will take you to the fantastic and unbelievable underwater marine life of the spectacular and splendid Bora Bora island. In effect, this inner discovery of the unusual underwater metamorphosis along with its interesting species, will undoubtedly satisfy your visual and environmental curiosity and awareness; of how the Bora Bora island is able to maintain the awesome beauty of nature, all these years. To date, even the most prominent and demanding marine biologists as well as marine dwellers will be curious about how exotic and huge sharks are able to live happily and continuously sustain their underwater existence, since Bora Bora island was first discovered.
Where Can They Take You?
The Tahiti Cruise Bora Bora Island Cruises will bring you to the most sparkling and whitest sands in the famous island of South Pacific. Recreation wise, the reasonably priced Bora Bora Island Cruises allow its jetsetting passengers to have the most fun-filled and adventurous scuba diving activities, helicopter tours, horseback riding activities and a lot more.
Examples of the Best Bora Island Cruises from The World Famous Tahiti Cruises
The Tahiti Cruises that will officially take you to the astonishing culture of French Polynesia has several sea vessels that will marvelously transform your South Pacific vacation escapades to the highest level. Below, are some of the best cruise ships that are closely affiliated with Tahiti Cruises.
1. The MS Paul Gauguin was exceptionally designed to specifically smooth sail the vast and blue waters of French Polynesia, all-year round, with highly-sophisticated Staterooms to flawlessly accommodate an approximate of 332 guests and guest crew ratio, of 1 to 1.5. In addition to this, the new cruise ship will tour you around the lushness and magnificence of Bora Bora island, as it offers its guests a great extension of an informal but, relaxing environment while in Bora Bora. Under her belt, she can proudly boast of a six-star service of luxury and comfort through the years. As for the best features of the MS Paul Gauguin, she can proudly provide you the following services and amenities to make your cruise vacation thrilling and beyond compare:
- Spacious and clean Staterooms – The Stateroom of the MS Paul Gauguin have almost 70% of exclusive balconies, water ports marina, a selection of a 3 single-seater, dining venues and an extensive Spa facility
- The cruise ship has three great finest restaurants like Le Grill, Le Toile & La Veranda with floor to ceiling windows, indoor and al fresco seating.
- Has friendly cruise staff, enticing and worth-watching entertainers and even interesting and funny storytellers
- The unfolding of the most water sport marina activities, from kayaking and scuba diving, that are well-guided by some of the best diving staff on board the MS Paul Gauguin
2. Aranui Cruises of Tahiti Cruises – The highly prolific and well-customized Aranui Cruises that is also otherwise known as “Aranui III”, has more added spaces than that of the MS Paul Gauguin. Best of all, the state-of-the-art cruise sea vessel offers guests with luxurious Suites, Standard and De Luxe Cabins. Similarly, there are also twin-sized beds, elegant bathrooms with showers, mini bars that are fully-air conditioned, to cool you down and user friendly personalized safes, to keep your personal valuables and cash, while enjoying the Bora Bora island cruise. As to the magnificent features of this extravagant cruise ship, it has:
- Sweeping Decks
- Queen-sized beds for the De Luxe Cabins
- Fully equipped and modernize gym facility
- Other easy to use on board facilities for swimming, fishing and your much-awaited snorkeling activities
In essence, the Bora Bora Island Cruises will turn your cruise vacation on a 360 degree level of exemplary voyage and exploration of Bora Bora Island, as you get to know the formerly named “Pora Pora” up close and personal, to see her real and natural beauty, inside and out.