Visiting Thailand: Unveil the Magic of Tiny Thailand
Interesting culture and remarkable historical background makes Thailand one of the most attractive countries to visit. Every year, this tiny country has more visitors than any other country in the Southeast Asia.
Best Times to Go:
In Thailand, the peak tourist season, when the temperature does not exceed the tolerance level, lasts from November to last part of March. People, who love partying and making hullabaloo, can choose this time. The secondary peak season lasts from July to August. This time is ideal for enjoying the vibrant nightlife in different cities. However, you have to pay high accommodation and tour fees during peak season. If you want to enjoy a calm and quiet vacation along with saving your purse, choose an off tourist season to visit Thailand.
Majority of Thai people believe in Buddhism. For this reason, most of their national holidays are decided according to the Buddhist festivals. Apart from religious holidays, the holidays of Thailand are New YearÕs Day, HM The QueenÕs Birthday, HM The KingÕs Birthday, New YearÕs Eve, Constitution Day, etc.
Things to Do in Thailand:
Thailand has a variety of touristic attractions that can engage tourists throughout their trip. Besides regular sightseeing, you can have fun by shopping in Thailand. It has various night Bazaars and the famous floating markets of Bangkok that will give you a different taste of shopping.
The Glitzy Nightlife of Thailand is another famous thing to try out. If you are a sports loving person, you can give a try to tennis, golf, and the adventurous water sports.
Apart from these, you can go to theaters, watch movies, go to the massage parlors, and do many more things.
5 Must-do Things in Thailand:
Thailand has diverse offerings for its visitors. So, when you are up to sort out the best five things to do in Thailand, try to make it as sundry as possible. To taste the true taste of Thailand, you can:
1. Visit Pim Buranaket Folklore Museum: It is located in Phitsanulok, northern Thailand. This fascinating museum upholds the local culture of the part by displaying an array of things related to the traditional life.
2. Enjoy Scuba Dive at Searobin Samui PADI Dive Center: Enjoy the thrill of scuba dive at reasonable price here.
3. Relax at Sukko Cultural Spa and Wellness Center: Take a soothing massage or a purifying bath here in order to get relief from the stresses of traveling. Entertain yourself with steam bath, Jacuzzi, seafood dinner, etc.
4. Visit Chopsticks Hill Ð Khao Takiab: Filled with temples and petite booths full of hawkers, this touristy hill is a perfect escape from the din and bustle of towns.
5. Take a Tour at the Flight of the Gibbon: It is an exhilarating nature trip through the jungle, which is perfect for giving your adrenaline a boost. This exotic tour will cost only $165 per person.
Traveling Thailand is very easy due to the availability of transportation. Good network of buses, trains, and airplanes are available for the visitors. Travelers love this country as it has historic cultures, vivacious arts, beautiful beaches, interesting nightlife, hospitable locals, and one of the mouth-watering cuisines in the world.